Sunday, January 16, 2011

So this is blogging...

For me, the start of a New Year presents many new opportunities. It presents the opportunity for change, growth, and new beginnings. 365 days may not seem TOO long, but in actuality, a lot can happen during that span of time. I have started to blog for several reasons:

1. Since life has thrown more at me lately than ever before, I figured this would be a great time to take up the challenge. So, here starts my adventure into the world of blogging. 
2.  I love reading other people's blogs! They are so creative and each one is unique! Also, a lot of posts can be very relevant to my life. Some of my favorite blogs to read are Holly and Steven Furtick's, Laura Maddox's, and my mom's friend from work.
3. I love to write :)
4. I pray that anyone who reads my blog is uplifted and therefore chooses to glorify God. He is all things to me and is IN all things for me. 
·   I realize that there may be many snowy days ahead for me here at Appalachian State, therefore blogging gives me some sort of hobby :)


Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment