I'm so happy that I had the chance to go to Charleston for 2 days with amazing friends: Laura, Lindy, and Megan! We had so much fun! While we were there...
- We ate TONS of food (including Grouchos, Moe's and Jestine's Kitchen)
- Walked allllll around Charleston!
- Did plenty of shopping at our fav stores: Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, J Crew, etc.
- Picked out a sweet little hat for Laura and Lindy's newborn nephew (so adorable!)
- Jammed to Laura's Itunes in the car
- Lots and lots of picture-taking!
- Stopped by the University of South Carolina
- Looked like total tourists with our fancy map
- Admired the gorgeous old houses
- Took advantage of Starbucks
- We maybe got a little lost on the way back...
- Had tons of great girl talk!
We all had so much fun and it was great to get away for a little bit! Love these girls! Here are some pictures from the trip!
Sitting by the water
We loved looking at all the multicolored, different styled houses
We LOVE Starbucks!
Take 3- Finally got in the air! haha
Can't believe it's Wednesday already!! Spring Break is going by wayyy too fast! Looking forward to spending some time with my youth group tonight!