Saturday, March 26, 2011

Girl's Night!

After a long week, it was a relief to finally get together with my girls and have a much needed girls night! Lori, Megan and I went to dinner at Los for some yummy Mexican food and then we met Laura at Lori's house! Our original plan was to make some sort of pastries with nutella, marshmallow, peanut butter, and chocolate syrup... (healthy, I know). 

Long story short, that didn't work, haha! Sooo we ended up making vanilla, nutella, peanut butter, and chocolate milkshakes! (We're not known for our healthy eating habits...)

They were delicious! And we put our milkshakes in fancy glasses just because we're that awesome.

Love my roommate for next year, Lori!! We're two of a kind. 


We ended the night by watching Burlesque and talking about Elevation Global. We are all so excited to see God at work this semester. I love these girls so much and I'm so happy that God has placed them in my life. College Friday nights are the best.

1 comment:

  1. AS;kjas;dja;slkdja


    I JUST LOVE YOU! AND UNHEALTHY FOOD! :)

    and ELEVATION GLOBAL!

    ReplyDelete