Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grapes & Giants


So excited about our 2nd Elevation Global: AppState service tomorrow!! This series is all about a Walk Through of Ephesians. I am excited to see God continue to do amazing things on this campus. He is only getting started! After the amazing Kickoff last week, we are anticipating big things! This message is entitled, Purpose: the Prequel to Power.  It is based around the fact that God has made the promise and given the blessings, but I must take possession. Before God made the world, He made a plan for me. I can't wait to listen to what I hear is an amazing sermon! Praying for God to speak and move in someone's heart tomorrow. We long for more salvations. 17,000 students on the Appalachian campus. 1,000 are dedicated Christians. Can you see our mission? Praying for God to do what He does best: the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment