Thursday, May 5, 2011

SUMMER PLANS!


I am so thrilled that summer is finally here! Summer is my favorite season for so many reasons. I LOVE warm weather, I love spending time with friends and family, vacations, cookouts, late night movies, etc. This summer, I am so honored to have exciting plans!

I have been given the opportunity to intern with Elevation Church this summer! What a blessing! I will be under the direction of Jay Rabon, eGroups Campus Pastor, and Paul Cunningham, Groups Director. I am so excited to learn and grow in such an incredible environment. I am hoping to soak in everything I can about the culture of Elevation Church so that I can bring it back to Elevation Global: Boone. I am constantly amazed at the way the Lord is directing my life...His plans are so very different from my own, and for that I am grateful! (I clearly don't think big enough...)

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment