1. I was an intern at Elevation Church for 12 weeks. No previous summer comes close in comparison. It was absolutely the most incredible experience I have ever had and I was so blessed with the opportunity. There is so much that I want to share (an entire notebook full of notes) so I've decided to post weekly teachings from what I learned instead of writing a novel right now!
2. I traveled to New Mexico with 6 other girls for our sorority, Sigma Alpha Omega's, National Convention!
3. I was a chaperone for the Elevation Student Summer Trip. Clayton King, Pastor Steven, Elevation Worship, 500-600 students = INCREDIBLE.
4. I was baptized during the Follow series along with my fellow intern, Lindsey Newton, and my mom!
5. My family took a spur of the moment beach trip to celebrate the end of summer and my little sister's birthday! After a summer of busy days and long hours, I so loved relaxing and having fun with my family!
6. The Lord opened my eyes to a whole different level of what it means to serve and honor Him. The treasure that I have obtained from a summer of growing and learning from the Lord has made my life incredibly more significant. Looking forward to sharing more soon!