Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day!

This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise! My first class of the day was cancelled due to possible snow today. Sure enough, it began to pour down snow about a hour later. I was extremely pleased as I waved adios to my sister Shelley (sadly, she had class today) and settled down with a huge mug of coffee. I went on to watch two episodes of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, 

Regis and Kelly, 

and The Nanny. 
I also cleaned my room and the apartment and began some of my homework for the weekend. I guess you could say that I had a productive morning! Just when I thought that my workload was getting to be too much for me to deal with, the Lord surprises me with a snow day :) I am grateful for relaxation and peace this morning. My God is eternally faithful. 
"Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are NEW every morning; great is your faithfulness." 
-Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment